A whistleblower is a person who exposes secretive information or activity that is deemed illegal, unethical, or not correct within a private or public organization. Those who become whistleblowers can bring their information or allegations to the attention of someone either internally or externally, including third parties. Whistleblowers often face retaliation and revenge from those who they have accused or claimed of wrongdoing.
Specific Types of Whistleblower Lawsuits:
- Violation of Company policy/rules: sexual harassment, theft, exploitation of workers
- Abuse of the Law: dishonest police officer
- Regulations: violation of privacy
- Threat to Public Interests/ National Security:
- Fraud: stock market fraud
- Corruption: money laundering
Blau Leonard Law Group has vast knowledge with the numerous laws that exist to protect whistleblowers. Whether the case is in the private sector or the public sector, the experienced attorneys at Blau Leonard Law Group have the professional skills to get the job done.