Business litigation is a complex legal area that can be difficult to understand and manage without the assistance of expert attorney. The matters that we handle are complicated and can be devastating to a business if not handled properly. Understanding and experience in Commercial Law is essential to managing traditional litigation, mediations, arbitrations and appeals.
Specific Types of Business Matters:
- Class Action: Consumer, Security, and Employer Class Action
- Small Business Defense: Fair Labor Standards Act Disputes
- Consumer Protection: Identity Theft, Credit Card Fraud, Phone Scams/ Phishing
- Breaches of Contracts and Warranties
- Service Agreement Disputes
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary duty
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Tortious Interference with Business or Contractual Relationships
- Unfair Competition
As experienced business litigation attorneys, Blau Leonard Law Group represents a varied client base including small and large corporations, partnerships, and limited liability entities, as well as managing partners, limited partners, shareholders, officers and directors. We help our clients solve their business matters through excellent client service and expert litigation support.